EditorI WRITE to join others in the discussion about the Cook Island’s Newspaper Cartoon.
FORUM SOLOMON Islands International (FSII) calls on the Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources and Attorney General’s Chambers to clarify the following issues:
Dear Editor,I AM very concern that the management of SilentWorld is dictating the Sasape International Shipyard Company’s administration and management.
Bugotu Land Owners Association (BLA) is Registered Charity Organization of Chiefs and Landowners who are customary landowners of San Jorge and Takata of Isabel.
PLEASE ALLOW me a space to voice my concern on the inappropriate protocol and unprofessional conduct of the above woman.
1. Corpse finally identified
2. License to harvest tubi questioned
3. Expert says more awareness need to reducing waste
4. Parliament week fails to explain MPs conduct
5. Fuguitives in weathercoast
6.Police not trusted
7.Sasako praises PM