THE KAKALANO village at Dala Parish of North Malaita had all reasons to rejoice and celebrate with style.
ARCHBISHOP OF the Anglican Church of Melanesia (ACOM) the Right Reverend Bishop David Vunagi was the chief celebrant during Easter Sunday at Tuvaruhu Parish in Honiara.
TUVARUHU PARISHERNERS were lucky on Friday to witness the crucifixion of Jesus which was dramatized by the Sunday school and youths from the parish.
1. Corpse finally identified
2. License to harvest tubi questioned
3. Expert says more awareness need to reducing waste
4. Parliament week fails to explain MPs conduct
5. Fuguitives in weathercoast
6.Police not trusted
7.Sasako praises PM