THE CHURCH of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of the Burns Creek Branchmet has opened their new building on Sunday. Members, friends and missionaries witness the opening.
THE MELANESIAN Brotherhood was formed in 1925 by Ini Kopuria, a policeman from Maravovo in Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands.
VISITING AND residing Gao/Bugotu people in Honiara have held a successful fundraising drive to raise money to build a permanent chapel at Thathaje village, Bugotu District on Isabel Province.
1. Corpse finally identified
2. License to harvest tubi questioned
3. Expert says more awareness need to reducing waste
4. Parliament week fails to explain MPs conduct
5. Fuguitives in weathercoast
6.Police not trusted
7.Sasako praises PM